The Marion & Aaron Gural’s new social services hub which provides nutritional support, basic necessities, guidance and encouragement to individuals and families facing hardship.
- The Rina Shkolnik Kosher Food Pantry; a supermarket style pantry offering perishable and non-perishable food, cleaning supplies and personal care items.
- Clothing pantry where people can shop for new and preowned items for their entire family.
- Assistance with Entitlement programs
- Computer center for job searches, resume writing and skills training
- One-on-one counseling
- Community referrals
All services provided free of charge.
The S.H.O.P. is non-sectarian.
The S.H.O.P. is conveniently located in Cedarhurst with access to bus lines and metered parking. Daytime and evening hours. We are here to help. Call today and stop struggling alone. 516-234-6020.
The S.H.O.P. was made possible by a capital gift secured through UJA-Federation of New York and is generously supported by:
- UJA-Federation of New York
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Community Chest South Shore
- United Way of Long Island
- Capital One
- Inwood Charities Fund of the Inwood Country Club
- New York Community Bank
- Richmond County Savings Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Signature Bank